1. Bioinformatics from an interdisciplinary point of view (in Chinese)
2. General introduction and plan of lectures PDF.
3. Introduction to statistics and statistical physics PDF.
4. Signal models. Dynamic programming. Sequence alignment PDF.
5. Finding genes in the rice genome PPT.
6. Prokaryote phylogeny without sequence alignment PPT.
7. Grammatical complexity of symbolic sequences (mixed English and Chinese) PPT.
8. The 7 bridges in Konigberg and composition representation of protein sequences PPT.
9. Visualization of K-tuples in DNA and their randomized counterparts PPT.
10. Physico-mathematical sciences and life science PPT (in Chinese).